Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help

EmilyJWM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I upgraded my phone in mid March early and paid the early upgrade fee. O2 took the payment twice, but every time I call up and speak to someone they try and refund it as it’s been added to my account “credit” but the system doesn’t let them. 

When my bill is generated each month, it is deducted from the “account credit” but then on the day my bill is due, the direct debit doesn’t go out and then I am slapped with late payment emails and threats. I am then forced to speak to an advisor and pay over the phone. I have still not had a refund for the £367 they took twice. 

I have spoken to online advisors and get cut off or given a dead number to call. I have spoken to Facebook team and they do security then never respond. I have put in a complaint almost a month ago and never got a call back. Credit file referral team haven’t contacted me back about whether they have put a late mark on my credit file. 

I am absolutely at my wits end and I really need help. Could anyone advise me what to do next?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23106 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@O2Ryan or @O2Emma can you please assist @EmilyJWM?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Bambino I will pick this up thanks.

Hi @EmilyJWM I will send you a private message to look into this for you.

signature
Message 3 of 5

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @O2Sarah- Can you look into this for @EmilyJWM please.

signature
Message 4 of 5

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @O2Emma 

@EmilyJWM  I will send you a private message so we can look into this.

Message 5 of 5