Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Refund

Muujjaa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

In mid Feb I ordered an item online for click and collect at an O2 store. I wasn't able to collect the item and after waiting a month for a refund contacted O2.

I've been through numerous voice calls and chats with O2 support and complaints and am just passed from team to team with the reason they don't have a process to refund to Paypal.

I was told by the O2 store to file a dispute with Paypal, which I had already started. Unfortunatley, I thought I only had to wait for the seller to respond, and after no response I would automatically receive a refund. But I was supposed to escalete during this waiting period. Now Paypal have close the dispute and once closed it can't be reopened.

If anyone from O2 support reads this post and can assist please get in touch.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6618 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Not sure customer services could deal with this. I'll tag a forum advisor

@O2Georgina can you help @Muujjaa 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Enlli 

@Muujjaa  I can try and assist,I will send you a private message

signature
Message 3 of 4

Muujjaa
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For anyone following this...

To their credit, O2 support messaged me within minutes, but were unable to offer any help and sent me back on the O2 support merry go round.

After another 2 hours on chat and phone with O2 support and while waiting in another queue, I noticed my bank had a "debit card dispute" team. Got in touch and a refund issued in less than 5 mins.

I thought chargebacks were only for 'direct' credit card payments. As this was a debit card transaction through Paypal I didn't think a chargeback was an option.

I just wish I could get my hours back spent dealing with O2 and the reduced life expectancy due to the stress slight_smile

Message 4 of 4