Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordered a monthly pay SIM and it has not arrived

ABurritoDorito
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a Monthly paid Sim on Friday the 2nd of May, I'm aware they dont deliver over weekends so I've let it run through a week. Quoted from 'track my order' page "It'll usually be delivered to your home the next working day, but please allow five working days.", its now been 6 working days almost 7, (I know this might seem a bit petty) and with no way of actually TRACKING my order I feel a little insecure about where it could be. I'd like it as soon as possible just so that I know that I have it. I have the invoices on my email, telling me that I've ordered it and all but haven't recived anything else.

Is there anything I can do?

Side note: I have used a PAC code to keep my old number, would that by any chance increase the delivery time at all?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 2 of 3

ABurritoDorito
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just got off the phone with sales support and there was a credit check fail, was now wondering would it have anything to do with the fact that I have a Debit card in stead of a Credit card? Had it for a while, it worked so I hadn't really thought about getting a Credit card until recently.

Message 3 of 3