cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Priority Promo Code for EA Origin

Anonymous
Not applicable

There is a promo code on the O2 Priority Moments app for 20% off various games on the EA digital download store, Origin. However this code keeps being rejected as invalid?? Anyone else having this problem?

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Wow. Ok erm I can only suggest phoning CS and asking if there's anything they can do.

I've flagged this thread for the mods(see if they can get answers)

Ill do a bit of googling see if I can find any other suggestions:)
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Which game are you trying to get discount on? There's a fair few exclusions to the moment:(
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

The Sims 3 Showtime, but it doesn't appear to be excluded and I've tried a lot of other games with the same error 😕

Message 3 of 16

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
"Excludes Star Wars® The Old Republic™, pre-orders, points, timecards, games released within 30 days of purchase, valve games, Sega and select partner titles distributed by origin, virtual currency and game time codes."

I think because it is an expansion pack it won't be deemed as a game. However the above critera knocks out 95% of origins store.

Try battlefeild 3 for me(don't buy obviously) its an EA game and was released over a year ago.

Just to see if the codes at fault.

Another question are you using the website store or the downloadable client store?
Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried battlefield 3 and still invalid code...I tried both the website and the Origin client too lol

Message 5 of 16

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Wow. Ok erm I can only suggest phoning CS and asking if there's anything they can do.

I've flagged this thread for the mods(see if they can get answers)

Ill do a bit of googling see if I can find any other suggestions:)
Message 6 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you :D! I talked to a live agent and they said they'd look into it

Message 7 of 16

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Appears you've already spoken to origin what did they have to say?
Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

They said they'd get back to me 😞

Message 9 of 16

Liquid
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Sorry didn't see that message before I posted that:(

Appears you have until the 11th before the offer runs out so I hope they sort it soon:)

Shame it's not on preorders would of used it:(
Message 10 of 16