cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 PAYG Sim card.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there I am on a contract with O2 but I also have a spare I phone 4 with a PAYG sim card, I only have this for emergencies & keep it in my car but Im now getting a message to say it needs topped up even though I put £10.00 of credit in it recently & have made no calls !! please advise.

Thank you,

Ian.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144160 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
The top up will have been taken for allowances. You need to switch your tariff as these will expire after 30 days and you will be left with no credit or call allowance. Big Talker is best for your needs or o2 basic.
Call cs on 4445 to change tariff or do it through your My O2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122809 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

What PAYG tariff are you on? Big bundle ot Big Talker?

http://www.o2.co.uk/tariffs/payandgo

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 144160 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
The top up will have been taken for allowances. You need to switch your tariff as these will expire after 30 days and you will be left with no credit or call allowance. Big Talker is best for your needs or o2 basic.
Call cs on 4445 to change tariff or do it through your My O2.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3