Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No unlock code for my Nokia 8.3

TheViking34972
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I am trying to unlock my phone to take other sim cards with other networks after contacting O2 for a code they say the have exhausted all possible avenues to get a code to unlock my phone including contacting Nokia but unfortunately one can not be found.

How can this be ? And what do I do now do I need to buy another phone ? 

I have issues with O2 signal and don't want another contract so I will go to another network on pay as you go. The phone is paid off now and I have no contract. Thank you for taking the time to read my post hope you all can help. Thank you. 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@TheViking34972 

I doubt it will be locked so try another sim.

If it is, the process is here Guide: Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@TheViking34972 

I doubt it will be locked so try another sim.

If it is, the process is here Guide: Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2