Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer advise please

Pete78
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve just moved to O2 and have 2 x PAYG SIMs. I’m a Virgin Media customer and Volt Double Data has been applied to my account. However, it’s only be applied to one of the SIMs. Ive called 202 three times: the first girl couldn’t comprehend what the problem was; the second girl did another Volt form and I got an email saying it d already been applied; I got disconnected the third time after waiting on hold for 25 mins. I’ve also the online chat but got disconnected after 20 minutes. I’m tempted to go back to Three as this hasn’t been a great start. Any advise would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hey @Pete78 .

The main thread for all Volt related topics is here. It may answer your questions.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Introducing-Volt-the-new-supercharged-service-from-Virgin... 

Edited to add that Volt only appears to be available to relevant Pay Monthly customers  so not sure how you got it attached to a PAYG account?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Pete78 

I can't see any option to apply Volt to a PAYG sim account?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hey @Pete78 .

The main thread for all Volt related topics is here. It may answer your questions.

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/Introducing-Volt-the-new-supercharged-service-from-Virgin... 

Edited to add that Volt only appears to be available to relevant Pay Monthly customers  so not sure how you got it attached to a PAYG account?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

Pete78
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry! My mistake - was trying to multi-task as I typed. Both SIMs are on pay monthly deals. 

Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Pete78 

You can just go to the MyO2 for the other sim and click the volt link there.

It can take upto 14 days to be applied but as you've already got volt on other accounts, I can't see it being a problem.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 5