Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix

weepolarbear
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I entered new number and verification code, thought I had then logged into Netflix account as it said I was eligible for 6 months offer, realised after I had put in the right email address for Netflix account but had put in an old password, when I went back to check if there was a redemption code the page had refreshed so how do I know if account has been credited correctly- does a confirmation email get sent out?
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@weepolarbear I only had an on screen confirmation, no email, but the credit is added to your Netflix account so may show in your account settings.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122365 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @weepolarbear

This is what it says

You must provide your email address at point of purchase of the Eligible Tariff. You will then be emailed a link to a microsite (the “Microsite”) in order to redeem the Offer Subscription 24 hours after purchase to the email addresses provided during purchase of the Eligible Tariff, or after such period as communicated to you by O2.

https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/rewards/netflix-offer-terms-and-conditions

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@weepolarbear

Just checked and it shows in your billing details 

netflix.PNG

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

weepolarbear
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Didn’t get email which I had been told at point of sale I would receive- went through verification online link from o2 when queried this (number and verification code used) said eligible for 6 month and to log in directly to Netflix but no code for redemption shown or added and no code emailed either and not on account with Netflix either
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
@Martin-O2 can you help with this one please?

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

weepolarbear
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No, it didn’t get added to account, no email sent either and has on screen notification of eligibility refreshed itself I suppose I will just have to do it all again - very inconvenient and not really happy 😞
Message 7 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @weepolarbear, sorry to hear you've been having issues with this! I can confirm that there were some technical issues with the website, and this should now be fixed. Can you please try again if you haven't already and let us know if you're still having issues with this or if it goes through ok now? Smiley Happy

Cheers

Message 8 of 8