Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix free 6 months offer

Jfarrar1982
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Have been trying to activate my free netflix for over nearly 7 weeks since I got a new upgrade and eveytime it says there is a error then I try again and it says I am not ellegable for the offer
So can someone sort this out for me as these offers are what l made me purchase the upgrade in the first place
Cheers
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions

Hi @Jfarrar1982

Have you tried this link https://www.netflix.o2.co.uk/Offer?

If you're still having problems, please come back and we can tag one of our community managers to assist you.

Good luck and welcome to the forum Welcome

Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 2 of 5

Jfarrar1982
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Already did that, tells me my number is not ellegable for the deal.
I upgraded to the huawei mate 20 Pro and got the cards for the netflix and free tablet.
I manged to get the tablet claimed after some voodoo and animal sacrifice to even get though the webpages to make it work oh and a dna sample.
But this netflix offer is just not working
I enter it once it says something thing is wrong try again I try again and get the message not ellegable for the deal.
So, if someone higher up in the food chain could help that would be marvellous.

Cheers

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @Jfarrar1982, and sorry to hear you're having some issues with this offer! I'll send you a Private Message now to get a few more details, we'll get someone to look into this for you. slight_smile

Thanks @jonsie for the mention!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5