Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO HELP AVAILABLE!!!!

laineyk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just spent half an hour trying to speak to an actual person.  The O2 site is the least user friendly I have ever seen.  I kept clicking on what I wanted to discuss, it sent me to a page of sub categories, I clicked and was sent back to the first page.  I tried time and again, but no luck.  I then thought calling them would be quicker, nope.  No number to call, just those bloody endless circles that take you nowhere.  I looked on Google, and that gave me a number to call from my O2 mobile.  It wouldn't connect.  I tried the landline number and actually (eventually) got through to a human.  They couldn't help, so transferred me.  I sat in a queue for eight minutes then was cut off.  I thought an email to them might be my only option but, unsurprisingly, no email address could be found.  I literally want to scream.  They tell you to get in touch with any problem, then make it impossible to do so.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@laineyk Call 202 from your mobile or 0800 032 1402 from any phone or numbers here: Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.
You can also reach O2 via social media:
Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB), Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW), or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

laineyk
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got through earlier on the landline number, then was cut off after waiting for ages.  The other number won't connect.  I tried making a complaint, see where that got me, but it says my mobile number is not valid.  It's like they don't want customers to get in touch with them.

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@laineyk Try the social media links in my post above.

I will also tag @O2Lisa who is an account advisor, who will be on tomorrow morning from 8 am and will message you here.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Bambino 

@laineyk I'm so sorry to hear this, I'll message you privately and look in to this for you. 

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5