cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My O2 website / online help forms

Anonymous
Not applicable

Tried logging into My O2 to change my direct debit as i was changing banks, but it wouldn't recognise my details. Tried the forgotten details link only my mobile number wasn't recognised (?!?). Managed to sign up again using the same number but all i get now is that the page cannot be found. 

Filled in the online help form, got a email asking me to reply with password details if i wanted to continue support via email which i did, only to get an email back telling me that i can't just email support, it has to be via their online help form (?!?!?!) 

Figured that would have been pointless so i used the email address mentioned in their email reply: "If you have a query about your service please visit www.o2.co.uk/help or email us at mailto:mycare@o2mail.co.uk where it will receive our attention.". Which i did and received another email telling me again that i can't just email support, i have to use the online help form, like ####?!?!?!?!

I'm not wasting anymore of my time filling in forms, emailing or on hold waiting, O2 can just phone me when they want paid.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

are you a business customer? this is the business section.

businesses cannot do those things in myo2 we have to ring customer services.

If not a business customer ask in pay monthly

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oops, i'm not, my bad, meant to go to General section.

Message 3 of 3