Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Data on Apple Watch stuck in processing

A_P258
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I set up my mobile data on my Apple Watch just under a month ago. It was stuck on activating for about three days and then showed up with an error message saying it should take up to 24 hours and to contact o2 if not done by then. It has now been three weeks. Back and forth contact with apple (not a problem on their half) and back and forth with o2 (problem on their half but they can’t do anything about it as it’s stuck in processing and can’t be changed on their half). I’m struggling on what to as I bought the watch so I could use this feature by not needing to take my phone everywhere and using my watch instead. I’ve erased all settings, network settings, updated my watch, updated my phone, troubleshooted my phone and watch and it is still consistent. Has anyone else had a similar problem? How can I change this? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145661 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28013 Solutions

@A_P258 

All we know here Activate Apple Watch Guide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145661 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 28013 Solutions

@A_P258 

All we know here Activate Apple Watch Guide 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2