cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost signal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Over the last two days, the signal in North Yorkshire at TS9 6JE seems to have disappeared - the Live Network update reports no fault, yet it's affecting everyone in our house on O2. Anyone out there know what's going on?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You can challenge the mast status by telephoning 02 on 202 contract or 4445 payg if you feel somethings not right.

Do the usual remedy by removing your sim and wiping it down to remove static build up, although if several of you are affected it must be the masts.

Are you not getting Network Signal or no 3G or none of both ?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

You can challenge the mast status by telephoning 02 on 202 contract or 4445 payg if you feel somethings not right.

Do the usual remedy by removing your sim and wiping it down to remove static build up, although if several of you are affected it must be the masts.

Are you not getting Network Signal or no 3G or none of both ?

Message 2 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It will help if all those having problems phone in and report it.

Far better than a single report.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have contacted them sevral times in the last 48 hours as i too am having the same issue as i live in a ts9 area and they said there is a problem that is being fixed on a priority basis

Message 4 of 8

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Thanks for the update, sometimes the status page is a bit slow reporting outages.

At least you know they're onto it.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont know what to think as they said yesterday the issue was fixed and three hours later the signal was gone again

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
dont ask for refund on lost service as i was without for weeks like 3 and told me i cant have one keep on there bks dont give up i know its annoying specialy waiting for an important call you are a saint if you last 3 weeks but i hope it gets sorted sooner gl
Message 7 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
dont ask for refund on lost service as i was without for weeks like 3 and told me i cant have one keep on there bks dont give up i know its annoying specialy waiting for an important call you are a saint if you last 3 weeks but i hope it gets sorted sooner gl

In the interim have you looked at the TuGo Service currently for Pay Monthly customers ?

http://www.o2.co.uk/tugo/want-it

Message 8 of 8