Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, an update on the Live Chat: I can confirm that there was a technical issue with it that started towards the end of last week which might explain why you were not able to connect. It was getting stuck at the stage where it's looking for an advisor - it's due to be fixed this week.

View solution in original post

Message 9 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
@Catmc it's only working on IE and Edge browsers at the moment we think.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

mart2587
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

not working for me either

Message 3 of 10

Del
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ive been trying to get hold of them via live chat for 4 days and just says looking to see if someone is available .  Whilst on the phone and still trying my daughter tried for me and got straight connected.  Ive cleared cache, cookies and temp files and tried on laptop, mobile and computer and get the same response, only difference between me and my daughter is shes on Sky wifi and im on Bt dunno if thats got anything to do with it.  Ive tried also IE and Chrome and Firefox browsers

Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Del Your better off speaking to someone rather than using live chat 

Message 5 of 10

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi all, just wanted to ask if you were able to connect to Live Chat since you last posted yesterday @Catmc@Del@mart2587?

If you're still not able to connect and haven't been in contact with CS yet, would your question be something that the community could help you with in the meantime? slight_smile

Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Might be a good idea if O2 just fixed the issues with live chat?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Fix it or scrap it entirely
Message 8 of 10

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi guys, an update on the Live Chat: I can confirm that there was a technical issue with it that started towards the end of last week which might explain why you were not able to connect. It was getting stuck at the stage where it's looking for an advisor - it's due to be fixed this week.

Message 9 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Marjo wrote:

Thanks for that @Marjo. At least we know and can inform others with problems Bow

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 10