Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keep my number

pigginmad
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have searched and searched cant seem to get an answer, cant get on chat as i havent got the my o2 app, i have ordered an 02 monthly sim for my daughter shes currently pay and go, iv tried for hours to submit the keep my number form fill it in get to the end and it says oops we have a problem, i have the new number was hoping to get it filled in this afternoon so the 24 hours would mean she would have her phone for tomorrow night but 5 hours later still no further forward i have also sent a message on fb no response either any help gratefully received 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35745 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

You can start a webchat with O2 by browsing the O2 store on the O2 website, no need to have the app for that. Also if you take both SIMs and some photo ID to any O2 store, they will help you with the SIM Swap.

SIM Swap guide here for transferring your number to the new SIM, @pigginmad - Guide: Sim Swap: a mini guide 2017 update if you feel like persisting with the online method. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35745 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1579 Solutions

You can start a webchat with O2 by browsing the O2 store on the O2 website, no need to have the app for that. Also if you take both SIMs and some photo ID to any O2 store, they will help you with the SIM Swap.

SIM Swap guide here for transferring your number to the new SIM, @pigginmad - Guide: Sim Swap: a mini guide 2017 update if you feel like persisting with the online method. Good luck!

Message 2 of 2