Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Audible Membership via O2 Extra

Microman4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All, hope it's okay to post about this. 

I have an O2 extra perk for 3 months of Audible Plus when I took out a new line on my O2 account. I've noticed some issues with audible's service using this subscription, and I'm curious to know if this is an issue with other memberships done via O2, or just mine. 

I noticed that whenever a sale is on, it does not register me as a full member - for instance, today there is a flash £2 sale. I can only see audiobooks listed at the £7.99 member price, not the flash sale discount. Similarly, a few weeks ago I could not access a 2 for 1 offer page - unfortunately I cannot remember the message that displayed fully but I think it said I could only access it as a member, which I am... 

I contacted Audible today and had a great chat with the customer service rep, but it's had to be escalated. The impression I got was that there should be no issue, and yet I can't access anything.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is it something wrong with my account alone? Thanks for reading! 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Andy_Cam
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi. I've had issues with a different O2 Extra...Amazon Music Unlimited rather than Audible.  My difficulty has been that I have been unable to activate the free 3 months subscription when following the activation link.  The issue is different to yours, but with Amazon owning Audible, I wonder if there are particular difficulties with any O2 Extras relating to Amazon/Audible.

Message 2 of 5

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Hi @Microman4 did you ever get this worked out?

Message 3 of 5

Microman4
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Unfortunately not, have also tried to get in touch with Audible again but little luck there... will keep trying and update with any updates! 

Message 4 of 5

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

You might try getting in touch with O2 via social media or by phone so they can try to reset or look into it for you.

Message 5 of 5