Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues Claiming Huawei T3 Promotional Gift

Duncamodo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there, so I am having the same issues as a number of others in that the Claim Redemption Form when completed correctly and fully is telling me my IMEI number is invalid, what's going on? Please help
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Duncamodo

So many issues with this promotion. Have you tried using another browser?

Internet Explorer has worked for a lot of people.....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Duncamodo, and welcome to the forum Wave I've reached out to find out more about the error you're reporting, and as soon as we have more information we'll share it with you!

Thanks for the mention @jonsie, and the advice @Cleoriff slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 7

eihei
  • 13 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I made sure to use the IMEI number from the settings menu in my p20 pro and it went through fine 1st time with me. I also made sure the order number had the 'ms- ' (i just copied and pasted it from the order confirmation tbh). Maybe that is something to try if you haven't already? 

Message 5 of 7

Duncamodo
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Cheers guys, appreciate the response @Cleoriff @EmilieT @eihei. Havnt tried different browser as was using my phone. Havnt tried the IMEI directly from settings either, will try them tonight at work and see how I get on and update accordingly 🙂
Message 6 of 7

Duncamodo
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Tried numerous different browsers on both phone and laptop, double checked that IMEI in settings is identical to that on handet box and receipt and it is. Still having the same issue with 'Invalid IMEI number' 🤔😭
Message 7 of 7