cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant buy usage time

Anonymous
Not applicable
My Huawei e160 usb wireless stick works fine and I have the latest version of connection manager with the patch fitted, however when I go to 02 uk and try to buy usage I can get no further than the home page. It is auto populated with my number (which is correct) and everything looks fine. I click continue, which should bring up the option of buying usage time for one day or a week, but it simply refreshes the home page (https://mobilebroadbandaccess.o2.co.uk/authenticate)
I have spoken to many people at o2 and they simply pass me on, until evntually I got to a technical support person who would call me back, but no call! So I am stuck with a fully functioning device that wont allow me to buy time.

Ideas?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Seems most likely to be a browser issue as it's working fine on mines just now (the o2 site)

Try using another browser.
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have spoken to many people at o2 and they simply pass me on, until evntually I got to a technical support person who would call me back, but no call! So I am stuck with a fully functioning device that wont allow me to buy time.

You can buy time by using another internet connection (say an internet cafe) and visiting the same site, and then you should be able to connect. If another browser doesn't work you could try that.
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Assuming you are using Internet Explorer...if you go to Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > select ' Reset' and allow your browser to reset and close. Now risconnect and reconnect and you should be able to buy access now.
Message 5 of 5