cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i use priority moments to get tickets?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, my sister in law has asked that i get her Kylie tickets using my priority moments...but the instructions are as clear as mud?! I have registered...get taken to the arena list page...& then what?! Should i have received a code? The link doesn't take me anywhere & i'm pretty confused. Please help
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
tbh I've never used it myself (I'm too old lol) but it would make sense that you'd have to wait until O2 released them for sale - You do get the chance to buy them earlier than the general public though - that is the point. I would expect as they are showing on search that you could buy them now ?
Try your iPad or laptop and see if it works any better....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
Have a look here https://www.o2priority.co.uk/tickets
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you but that is the page i can't get any further on?
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
Click on "Tickets" at the top left then type in "Kylie". You get two responses returned for VIP packages or Kiss me once tour. Click on the package you want to book and follow it through to the booking pages for the arena you want.
You need to be signed in to book the tickets. If not already registered do it here https://www.o2priority.co.uk/register

Currently using:
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok i am doing this via my phone. Maybe i should switch to my ipad? As it won't go past the arena page. Thanks for trying to help though:( not been successful so far. Will it only work when they go on sale tomorrow morning? I am already registered
Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
tbh I've never used it myself (I'm too old lol) but it would make sense that you'd have to wait until O2 released them for sale - You do get the chance to buy them earlier than the general public though - that is the point. I would expect as they are showing on search that you could buy them now ?
Try your iPad or laptop and see if it works any better....

Currently using:
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
ps. I just checked and it says tickets on sale from 9,00pm tomorrow morning wink

Currently using:
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you slight_smile she will owe me after this palava!
Message 8 of 9

MI5
  • 144449 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27680 Solutions
Good luck slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 9 of 9