Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Pixel 6 promo: £100 trade in bonus

Kadaj22
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got the pixel 6 pro last month and traded in my old phone looking to make use of the promotion. I got the credit from my trade in on the 3/8/2022 but not the £100 bonus. I sent an email to o2recycle and spoken with someone on the phone from o2 and live chat on the 5/8/2022. I provided reference numbers, account information, etc. I’ve yet to receive any response from o2 and have had no luck with talking to people on the phone and live chat. 

What am I to do? I feel like this must be a system error and I will need someone to look into this and credit my account as it’s not gone through. But how do I get hold of anyone like that? Would it be better to go into a physical shop?

Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10259 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@Kadaj22 

You need to speak to o2recycle on the phone, as they are the ones who add on the bonus payment to you. 

Shops cant help you with this, I am afraid. 

All the details are on https://o2recycle.co.uk 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10259 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@Kadaj22 

You need to speak to o2recycle on the phone, as they are the ones who add on the bonus payment to you. 

Shops cant help you with this, I am afraid. 

All the details are on https://o2recycle.co.uk 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3