Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift card

Swanny95
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi does anyone have a link for a site where I can claim the £300 gift card as I've just bought a galaxy s22? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Swanny95 

You will be emailed and text a link from O2 after 14 days.

All info here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones#sort=content.sorting.featured&page=1 

Claim a £300 gift card and go shopping on us. 20GB+ tariffs. Ends 10 August.

£300 Digital Gift Card: Offer ends 10 August 2022. Minimum term applies and will vary dependent on device or sim chosen. Over 18s only and customers must live in the UK. Digital Gift Card can only be used after 90 days of your eligible product purchase, provided you have not cancelled your service or returned your handset, and that you remain on an eligible call plan. Active email address and mobile number required for offer redemption. Within 14 days of purchase, customers will receive email and SMS with instructions on how to obtain Digital Gift Card, and customers must claim Digital Gift Card within 30 days of receiving the instructions and then activate the card within 90 days. Digital Gift Card is issued by GVS Prepaid Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900230, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated Further terms and conditions apply, see https://www.o2redeem.co.uk/about/termsandconditions#cardterms. Offer not available on selected customer platforms (including 360 platform).

Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Swanny95 

You will be emailed and text a link from O2 after 14 days.

All info here https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/phones#sort=content.sorting.featured&page=1 

Claim a £300 gift card and go shopping on us. 20GB+ tariffs. Ends 10 August.

£300 Digital Gift Card: Offer ends 10 August 2022. Minimum term applies and will vary dependent on device or sim chosen. Over 18s only and customers must live in the UK. Digital Gift Card can only be used after 90 days of your eligible product purchase, provided you have not cancelled your service or returned your handset, and that you remain on an eligible call plan. Active email address and mobile number required for offer redemption. Within 14 days of purchase, customers will receive email and SMS with instructions on how to obtain Digital Gift Card, and customers must claim Digital Gift Card within 30 days of receiving the instructions and then activate the card within 90 days. Digital Gift Card is issued by GVS Prepaid Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900230, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated Further terms and conditions apply, see https://www.o2redeem.co.uk/about/termsandconditions#cardterms. Offer not available on selected customer platforms (including 360 platform).

Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Swanny95
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Great thanks 😊 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4