Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending Contract

Angry_customer1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently got a call from one of the people from O2 offering a new line that will allow me to have 100GB and i have to pay 16 pounds each month i agreed to that but i never received the new Sim Card the next month they continued to direct debit my account with 16 pounds . I called customer service to try and cancel the contract but no one could help me . Today O2 sent me a message that i am in arrears and failure to pay may affect my credit score which is very confusing because i have been trying to cancel the contract for 2 months straight and no one seems to be able to help me . I never received the new sim line and i do not wish to continue with the new contract i would just like to continue with my pay as you go sim.i do not know what to do as the customer service is not able to help me and i keep getting credited to a sim i have never used or received.I tried explaining this to customer service they either hang up or put me on hold for like an hour.I even tried going to an O2 shop today they just told me to call customer service where no one is unable to help me

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23138 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

I will ask an O2 advisor to look into this for you. They will contact you by Private Message through this site in the morning. Look for the envelope icon top right of this page.

@O2Sarah- can you please assist @Angry_customer1?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 3

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino 

@Angry_customer1 I will send you a private message so we can check your account. 

Message 3 of 3