Did you mean: 

Disney+

Disney3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I received the following email 4 days ago:
"Within 48 hours, your Disney+ O2 Extra Bolt On will be ready in your My O2 account. You’ll receive an email and SMS when it’s ready."

However, I've heard nothing since !
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

O2Karl
O2 Support
O2 Support
  • 285 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 24 Solutions

Hi  @Disney3 

Have you checked to see if the Disney+ has been added as an extra on your My O2? 

We can't access individual accounts within the community and 202 will help locate your instructions to setup Disney+. We are busier than usual at the moment so it might take a few attempts to get through and when asked the reason you are calling say Speak to Somone

Also if you could double-check your junk folder just in case, it found its way in there.

signature
Message 2 of 4

Purplecat
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've had exactly the same problem.  I had an online chat this morning with Madhur who said it would be added today, but here were are, it's nearly 6pm and still no sign of it.  Not happy.

Message 3 of 4

Disney3
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi O2Karl,

I've checked my Spam folder (nothing there), and there's nothing in my O2 Extras.

I phoned 202 and said 'Speak to Someone' to the recorded message, but they didn't want to know unless it's an emergency.

Several people on Twitter seem to be having the same problem, so perhaps I should try that ?
Message 4 of 4