Did you mean: 

Disney+ email/text activation

Sutts2023
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

i tried to activate my Disney+ extra yesterday and got as far as the 'wait for activation email and text' but almost 24 hours later and I have not recieved these yet. How long does this take to come through now?

I did look on my account again today and it still had the option to activate this extra, so have tried again, entered 6 digit code again and had the message to wait for email/text to activate (again). Not had this problem with extras in the past.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36531 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

@Sutts2023 wrote:

thanks for the reply, but i have to use social media to contact O2 help?

You can call 202 if Contract or 4445 if PAYG, @Sutts2023 - but the O2 Social Media team less likely to play lots of on-hold music to you 😉  You can also visit the O2 Shop and wait for the little pop-up to appear, offering you the chance to talk to O2 - but the scripted nature of the support on that avenue is of little use if your issue lies outside the remit of a "standard" question ("Can I upgrade", "What bolt-ons do I have" etc).

If calling by phone, 08:15 UK time is often the best time to call so you are not stuck on the queue for ages.

Links for O2's Social Media Team are shown just below this post. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 5

Sutts2023
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36531 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

@Sutts2023 wrote:

You can call 202 if Contract or 4445 if PAYG, @Sutts2023 - but the O2 Social Media team less likely to play lots of on-hold music to you 😉  You can also visit the O2 Shop and wait for the little pop-up to appear, offering you the chance to talk to O2 - but the scripted nature of the support on that avenue is of little use if your issue lies outside the remit of a "standard" question ("Can I upgrade", "What bolt-ons do I have" etc).

If calling by phone, 08:15 UK time is often the best time to call so you are not stuck on the queue for ages.

Links for O2's Social Media Team are shown just below this post. Good luck!

Message 4 of 5

P8
  • 7 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm facing the same issue with the magazine subscriptions aswel 🙄 I've already signed up to it etc and I've received another email promoting me to redeem, Hopefully it rectifies itself

X

Message 5 of 5