Did you mean: 

Disney Plus free for 6 months

Snowmen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have taken on a new virgin media contract and it has an unlimited O2 sim.

Was told I could get 6 months disney plus for free as an extra.

Question is - I currently have a month by month subscription with disney plus. Can i still get this offer? What do I need to do with my existing subscription if the answer is yes?

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36407 Posts
  • 234 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Guide here - and I think it is tied to a particular e-mail address, and not designed to overlap, officially, @Snowmen 

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36407 Posts
  • 234 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Guide here - and I think it is tied to a particular e-mail address, and not designed to overlap, officially, @Snowmen 

Guide: Adding and removing O2 Extras  

Message 2 of 6

Snowmen
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That link is very useful.

What do I do in my position though -

I have a standalone disney plus subscription currently just the normal price each month with no offer linked to my email address. This is the disney plus subscription I had before joining O2.

Do I need to cancel this before the next direct debit happens and then go through the disney plus extras route. Would this work as I will be using the same email address again?

Or is there another way I need to do it?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144900 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

@Snowmen 

Cancel your current Disney subscription with Disney direct then you can activate your free extra via your MyO2 when the subscription expires.

You need to choose your extra within 28 days of starting your contract (if not already done so) and then you need to activate it within a further 28 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 6

Snowmen
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the help.

I have cancelled my Disney plus subscription. When this has expired I will go through the other O2 Extras steps.

Many thanks.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144900 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27775 Solutions

You're welcome @Snowmen 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6