Did you mean: 

DHL/O2 Comms.

PaulPike
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think I need help here.

on Friday, the 29th of October I placed an order with O2 for a Samsung LED projector as a treat for the family. On Monday the 31st October. I received a text message from DHL to confirm the projector was in the depot that morning and would be out during the course of the day. I looked at their tracker and there was a message to say that there was a delay and it would then be out on the next working day. I waited until Wednesday and still nothing.

I checked the tracker on O2 to see what situation was there and it was marked as processing. I tried a couple of times to get in touch with DHL to find out when to expect the package.

Yesterday, I received a message from DHL to say they don’t have any record of the package either coming in or going out for the 31st of October. I responded with a bit more detail to try put the onus on them to sort something out or at least communicate with me, but I received another one liner. Basically now telling me to get in touch with O2.

I got in touch with O2 yesterday and this morning (Friday 4th November) and still had nothing but holding comments to say they’re busy and will be back in touch within the working day. I was expecting at least something from them yesterday as I had left a message to state what the situation was and I was asking for advice. Nothing. I was in touch with them again today via the bot and I’m now waiting for an agent to get back in touch with me. I am not holding out for any response. This is annoying me particularly as I’ve got £1000 investment somewhere out there. Does anyone have any details in which I can use to escalate this issue?

thanks for any help that may come my way. Paul

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145263 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27889 Solutions

@PaulPike 

Lets see if @O2Georgina can help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 6

O2Georgina
Former Staff
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @MI5 

@PaulPike  I will send you a private message now

signature
Message 3 of 6

PaulPike
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Georgina, thanks for the reply - where do I see private messages? I am new to this. Thanks PaulPike

Message 4 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12164 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1131 Solutions

If you check the top right when you log in @PaulPike you should see an envelope with a red number on it - that is the private message area.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 6

PaulPike
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks gmarkj - I eventually found it. 

Message 6 of 6