Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused with O2 Insure Premier

princessneptula
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
On the 18th of July, if I remember rightly, I paid off my phone and switched to sim as it was cheaper for me at the time. While I was there I had asked if all the insure would come off it too as I didn't want it any more. I was told yes it would.
Looked on My O2 a few days later and saw the bill was about £30, shocked I went to the shop and asked about it only to be told I had to wait 30 days for the insure to run out. Was not told this in store but that was fine.
Today looked at the bill and it says I have to pay £30 again! I am so confused! My bill money comes out on the 17th of each month. I don't wont to go down to the store and "demand" to know what is going on, if it is a mistake on my end. Did I hear the person wrongly when they said about the 30 day thing.
Can someone explain this to me at all?
Thank you
Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Yes, you would need to give 30 days notice but if that has been completed you shouldn't have to keep paying.
I'd call cs on 202 and confirm your cancellation.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145053 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27831 Solutions
Yes, you would need to give 30 days notice but if that has been completed you shouldn't have to keep paying.
I'd call cs on 202 and confirm your cancellation.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 2