Did you mean: 

Block Individual Websites

Safwan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 32 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

As per the title, I’m looking to block websites when using mobile data? I typically hotspot so I’m looking for something which applies across all devices.

With broadband, you can go to the router‘s IP site, and manually add sites to a list. Is there something similar with O2? 

I’m aware of the adult filter, but I’m trying to block sites like Twitter or the Daily Mail. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144439 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Safwan 

Something you need to set up in the browser you are using or via an app. Not something that can be done by O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144439 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Safwan 

Something you need to set up in the browser you are using or via an app. Not something that can be done by O2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Safwan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 32 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thought as much. Think I will stick with NextDNS as the best way to do this, thanks for answering

Message 3 of 3