Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

RFF1107
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have recently changed jobs and my payment details have been affected. I did contact yourselves and you kindly supported me in moving the date. I have been informed by my employer that I have to work 2 months in advance before I get paid. I have struggled to make the amendment payment. I have been a customer with o2 for many years and never had issues with my bills or payments. I have no problem in affording the bill I just wanted to request if it could please be amended to my payment date which is 31st March?

I have made two payments: one being £130 and another one of £57 so you can see I’m making every attempt. 
or if there is another option either way. I am really struggling without use of mine or my son’s phone, and I am also under police support watch as I have been involved in a serious incident where I need protecting. I can share the police report or crime number so you know this is correct but without use of my phone, the police or no one can contact me and at this time I really need the support if this is possible please?

I look forward to your response 

kind regards

Rhea

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23101 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@RFF1107 

This is not O2. This is a customer community. We cannot help with account issues.

You need to speak to the Payment Management Team on 0800 902 0217.

The opening times are:

Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm

Saturday – 8am to 6pm
Sunday – 9am to 6pm

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/payment-support

If you have no phone to use, download Skype to call the number above for free: Guide: A Guide to Skype 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 2