Did you mean: 

Beats flex

Roonie
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello there. 
Last Friday i saw an offer "buy apple watch 7 so u can get  Beats flex for free" and then I went to the store to buy my first apple watch, but nobody knew anything about this special bonus of headphones. 
My question is if I'm still  eligible to get them somehow?  

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Roonie 

They are automatically shipped from O2 but will arrive separately. 

Get a pair of Beats Flex earphones worth up to £49.99. Ends 4 May.

Due to current global shipping challenges, your Beats Flex will arrive later than your Apple Watch. To ensure you get your products as quickly as possible, we will ship them separately.

Get a pair of Beats Flex when you buy Apple Watch S7 between 14th April 2022 and 4th May 2022 directly from O2 voice and online only. If Apple Watch is returned, the Beats Flex must also be returned. Subject to availability, while stocks last. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms

Apple Watch: Must pair with an iPhone 6 or newer with an O2 pay monthly airtime tariff that supports Wifi and 4G calling (“Paired iPhone”). If Paired iPhone airtime tariff is cancelled your Watch Airtime Plan will also be cancelled & you’ll have to repay your Watch Device Plan in full. Watch Airtime Plan shares mins & texts from Paired iPhone & provides unlimited data when Watch is not within range of Paired iPhone or connected to Wifi. Otherwise Watch will use Paired iPhone’s data. Watch has UK data only. Min 3G required. Watch can’t roam unless in range of Paired iPhone. Each Watch needs its own Airtime Plan. Max one Watch Airtime Plan per iPhone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122915 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Roonie 

If it's an Apple promotion, you need to call them.

https://www.apple.com/uk/contact/ 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions

@Roonie 

They are automatically shipped from O2 but will arrive separately. 

Get a pair of Beats Flex earphones worth up to £49.99. Ends 4 May.

Due to current global shipping challenges, your Beats Flex will arrive later than your Apple Watch. To ensure you get your products as quickly as possible, we will ship them separately.

Get a pair of Beats Flex when you buy Apple Watch S7 between 14th April 2022 and 4th May 2022 directly from O2 voice and online only. If Apple Watch is returned, the Beats Flex must also be returned. Subject to availability, while stocks last. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms

Apple Watch: Must pair with an iPhone 6 or newer with an O2 pay monthly airtime tariff that supports Wifi and 4G calling (“Paired iPhone”). If Paired iPhone airtime tariff is cancelled your Watch Airtime Plan will also be cancelled & you’ll have to repay your Watch Device Plan in full. Watch Airtime Plan shares mins & texts from Paired iPhone & provides unlimited data when Watch is not within range of Paired iPhone or connected to Wifi. Otherwise Watch will use Paired iPhone’s data. Watch has UK data only. Min 3G required. Watch can’t roam unless in range of Paired iPhone. Each Watch needs its own Airtime Plan. Max one Watch Airtime Plan per iPhone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3