cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azzurri

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anyone else had their small business contract transferred to Azzurri?

I've recently had this happen to my account without any consultation, and then Azzurri automatically renewed my contract without permission for another 24 months.

It would be interesting to see if any like this happened to anyone else, and what the best way is to get o2's attention that this is really bad customer service...
Message 1 of 30
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
hi azzurri are partner dealers direct with o2 (like carphone phone warehouse but spefically only for o2).. if u have not been contacted by azzurri but your account shows u r then u need to do the following:

1) speak with azzurri and see what details they have against u..
2) speak with business customer services and ask the advisor to complete a 'partner dispute form'.

this does exactly what it says... u r disputing the fact that u r part of azzurri..
u will get contacted with updates etc.

hope this helps.
Message 2 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks, already got a 'partner dispute form' in progress, just a bit annoyed that's all.

Does anybody have a direct number for Azzurri in regards to o2 issues?
Message 3 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
This sounds interesting......... phoned up Business custmer service over the weekend to ask about upgrades, at which point they told me that I had already upgraded with Azzurri nearly two weeks ago!?! Had I already upgraded why would I be phoning to upgrade?????

I will be phoning Azzurri in a while to find out exactly what they are playing at. the only number I've got for them was on the letter I received a few months ago from Louise Atikinson (Head of Customer Communications O2), 0800 096 6505

Should be an interesting conversation!
Message 4 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
That exact same think happened to me, was planning to upgrade to the iPhone 4 this week...
I'm moving to Vodafone.
Message 5 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
Very nicely put Paul! I totally agree, having been down this road before with other third party "Dealers". I only go direct with the network these days as you tend to get more of a straight answer with them.

Good to see that one person works to a completely different set of rules to everyone else!

I am a little concerned on my part as O2 are saying that I've taken an upgrade on the 9th June, so I'm guessing that if I am unable to speak to Azzurri before the usual 14 day cooling off period they are likely to end up going on until I'm blue in the face that I've signed up with them and there is nothing I can do about it! Acutally had one company previously tell me that I had to get authorisation to return a phone I didn't want. Only to have the phone returned because the company wouldn't accept it because there was only one person in the whole place that could accept deliveries, and she wasn't in due to the fact that every Friday was a religious holiday! Subsequently Orange spent six months on my behalf chasing these people down only to find they had upped sticks and legged it! One £300 phone bill wiped clean (having never switch the phone on), and now I steer clear of these Del-boys!

Just a bit concerning how many people might have been effected by this and have no knowledge! Just lucky that I wanted to upgrade my phone this week I guess! 😐
Message 6 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
If I've got to wait a couple of days for Azzurri to get back to me because of their "meetings" then I'd better put a complaint through to O2. I take it that it is the complaint review service email address you put on before?

I don't want to take any chances with this.

I was going to get them to provide proof, either paperwork that I'd signed or phone transcript, I'm not going to let them off easy that's for sure. Actually had a go at the guy I spoke to yesterday at O2 asking why my details had been passed to a third party without my permission! He avoided answering obviously.

As I was not willing to leave an answer maching message for Sarah McCullen I decided to phone the main office number at which point the receptionist tried to put me through a couple of times before taking my details and saying that she would email Sarah on my behalf.

I will see what happens once I finally speak to someone.
Message 7 of 30

Anonymous
Not applicable
I keep getting there voicemails too.

I tried calling 8002 and o2 seem pretty reluctant to help me, simply passing the buck to Azzurri at every turn.

I would love to see proof that I've agreed to a new 24 month contract starting the 10th June 2010 - expiring 9th June 2012, especially as my original contract expiry date is 13th July 2010.
Message 8 of 30

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
paul your account would be deleted because it is an email address so I guess it will be deleted again complaints review allow at least 5 working days to get a response
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 9 of 30

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
paul it is in the t&c of the forum no personal details.

Just setup an account with a normal username.
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 10 of 30