Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awful customer service

Adamf0707
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Recently taken out my contract with o2 after being with them in the past, my partner's phone has just come up for upgrade and I recommended o2 to her after she had been on 3 for years, starting to regret that decision now... She's ordered the iPhone 12 which was showing and is still showing as in stock on the website, but they have emailed to say it's out of stock, no ETA no nothing, she cannot be without a phone due to work commitments and has spent hours over the past few days trying to contact o2, which literally seems impossible, she has finally got through to a human tonight in customer services who has literally passed the book and said I need to put you through to customer services... She already was! And would you believe it.. "your call is in a que" terrible customer service I would strongly advise against anyone thinking of using o2 because if you ever have any problems you are on your own! 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as only they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you –

See links below

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

information1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i had a interesting  experience with customer services  that's to say, the customer facing team in store , who if it's believed  are  beset by customers having issues but don't see it as their responsibility even if it's advertised to come into your local store . speak to customer services we are only sales  we can't help sorry?  really  wow . all that bricks and  plaster to build and rent a store  in a main shopping  complex  . for what   purpose , surly they can help. 

Message 2 of 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as only they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you –

See links below

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Message 3 of 3