Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 weeks for the Insurance team

Locochameleon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

hello, my phone has stopped charging and i am now waiting to get a email from the insaurance team, but after 3 weeks and multiple live chats, i have gotten nowhere, i need a new phone NOW!!!! for both work and money organisation, i've been with the company 7 years now, and it's disappointing to be treated like this

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35787 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

You are going to have to call O2 CS, @Locochameleon:

"How to submit a claim

Just call O2 customer services on 202 free from your O2 mobile or 03448090202 (uk standard rate). You may be asked to fill out a claim form."

7-day countdown for replacements etc starts from the day your claim is made, excluding weekends and public holidays.  Seems like WebChat means nothing, has to be a voice call - now should be a quiet enough time, I'd imagine.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35787 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1584 Solutions

You are going to have to call O2 CS, @Locochameleon:

"How to submit a claim

Just call O2 customer services on 202 free from your O2 mobile or 03448090202 (uk standard rate). You may be asked to fill out a claim form."

7-day countdown for replacements etc starts from the day your claim is made, excluding weekends and public holidays.  Seems like WebChat means nothing, has to be a voice call - now should be a quiet enough time, I'd imagine.

Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10143 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3006 Solutions

@Locochameleon 

You failed to follow the correct insurance process, insurance companies follow process to the "t"  and and to be fair this wouldn't be an insurance claim, it would be a repair for a phone that doesn't charge. 

If you want it fixed quicker than o2 who will want you to send the phone for repair as will the manufacturer then contact your device manufacturer.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 3