Other Devices
Ask the community about other devices including BlackBerry and Windows Phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Other Devices board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Other Devices board! If you have a device that's not Apple or Android or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account ple...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Awful Customer service!!!

I'm sick and tired of the absolute lack of customer service at o2. For well over a month now o2 have failed to help me even in the slightest, all they have done is waste my time completely.It started when my I discovered my phone was locked. I went t...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Nokia Lumia 1520

The Lumia 1520 will be available from mid-late November from Nokia. Is there any news on whether O2 will be stocking it from launch? I'm due an upgrade and I'm liable to move to whichever network has it first! (well, within reason!)

• 21 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selfie App

Can anyone suggest an app (preferably free, but not essential!) which will enable me to take selfies using the front-facing camera on my Nokia Asha 300? Thanks!

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Blackberry OTA update

I got a notification saying there was new software available (Version 7.1.0, bundle 2931) and when I press download,either:- It says preparing to download and then a message comes up after less than a minute saying 'The download cannot continue becau...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Loss of sihnal to my Blackberry phone

I been having issues with my blackberry Z10 ever since O2 converted to 4G. I phoned o2 on Monday and they said signal is fine and I said check again as I keep getting lower case 3g not 3G on my phone. There IT said we can change your number on your c...

Can't send texts on E52

Hi did you have any probs 'getting' texts /but not able to 'send' them ? I can't send them. I have a prob with an older (was on V phone )E52 smartphone ~~(the laterday 6310i I guess .. but heh ho) tried the setting to change the sms call centre info ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

emails on nokia lumia

i am unable to pick up emails on my lumia 820 they were coming through fine but just stopped the phone is checking for messages but not picking them up , i have deleted and reset the account as advised by the o2 technical people but it is still not w...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

25 Days of Gifts from BlackBerry World

BlackBerry is getting into the festive feeling and are running a BlackBerry World promotion during December to get into the holiday swing. 25 Days of Gifts from BlackBerry World will start from December 1st and run until December 25th. Every day you ...

• 21 replies
  • 1 kudos