cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Petition against the IPhone!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else had enough of this Iphone nonsense??? The entire O2 shop is now down and visitors are being invited to "look at our Iphone tariffs".....what if you don't want a ****ing iphone???? What if you want to have a look at other phones, message seems loud and clear again, Iphone and their addicts are the only game in town as far as O2 are concerned. I hope they'll be very happy together!
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
you don't want an iphone?? i thought everyone on here was one of those crazy apple weirdos who'd sell their grandmother to be the first to get a new iphone?
Message 2 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
here here... I also think that the iphone is just for those people who like spending a lot of money on something thats shiny and has silly gimik programs like the iPint from carling... wooooooo

even the iphone 3g still does not work fully with exchange without either using imap or needed extra software on the server!
Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
even the iphone 3g still does not work fully with exchange without either using imap or needed extra software on the server!

Works fine - just like any other ActiveSync device - doesn't use IMAP when connecting to Exchange servers.
Message 4 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
get over it, o2 stores are only busy, when iphones are in stock, which at the moment is about 30 percent of the time. o2 stores are open 7 days a week, im sure if you didnt turn up at such a peak time, o2 staff would be happy to sell u something ur looking for.

i dont own an iphone either, and i dont want one, but there popular, hence u may find people are queing for them in o2 stores, how rude of o2 to take advantage of a massive business opportunity and increase its reputation and stance in the mobile business.how rude indeed!!
Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
get over it, o2 stores are only busy, when iphones are in stock, which at the moment is about 30 percent of the time. o2 stores are open 7 days a week, im sure if you didnt turn up at such a peak time, o2 staff would be happy to sell u something ur looking for.
i dont own an iphone either, and i dont want one, but there popular, hence u may find people are queing for them in o2 stores, how rude of o2 to take advantage of a massive business opportunity and increase its reputation and stance in the mobile business.how rude indeed!!

What a plank!

The "store" I was talking about was the online one which O2 took down at the time of my original post, not a high street shop!

So you reckon O2 have enhanced their reputation with the iphone debacle? Check the forum, you might find a different view. Also i'm not sure about your assertion that focussing on one group of customers to the exclusion of all others is good business....actually it's very bad business.
Message 6 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
i wouldnt be too sure that the forum is a true reflection of whether the iphone and o2 as a company is a success or not.

being voted number one network by what mobile magazine 2008 and number one for customer service 2007 by j.d. power,

having massive success with the o2 dome, being chosen by Apple themselves to distribute the iphone, the first company to do SIM Only contracts, closely coppied by all the other networks

and ultimately 20 million customers cant be wrong!

im pretty sure o2 know how to run a business.......plank.
Message 7 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got the new iphone not because of all the hysteria but because of its functionality. There are some fantastic 5 mega pixel camera phones out there on the market, however, i dont go round shooootin at everything that moves or videoing sparrows in trees.in fact i hardly ever used the camera on my n95, and using the internet was expensive and almost impossible to use. the internet, e mail, text and ipod on the iphone are second to none and i use them all constantly for work and pleasure. Ease of use and clarity also come top. Its always important to buy a phone for WHAT you want it for, and the iphone 3g is exactly what i want

COLIN
Message 8 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
i wouldnt be too sure that the forum is a true reflection of whether the iphone and o2 as a company is a success or not.
being voted number one network by what mobile magazine 2008 and number one for customer service 2007 by j.d. power,
having massive success with the o2 dome, being chosen by Apple themselves to distribute the iphone, the first company to do SIM Only contracts, closely coppied by all the other networks
and ultimately 20 million customers cant be wrong!
im pretty sure o2 know how to run a business.......plank.

Tell me....do you get paid per post or per hour?
Message 9 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
forgive me if i'm wrong but didn't J.D POWER award TISCALI the top prize in a broadband customer satisfaction survey last year!!!!

I rest my case your honor. Smiley Mad
Message 10 of 16