Did you mean: 

Missing Airpods

carphone21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi O2 Community,

I hope this message finds you all well. I'm reaching out to the community with a pressing issue that I've been facing over the past 19 days, and I'm seeking advice or guidance on how to proceed.

On the 15th of last month, I eagerly purchased a pair of AirPods Pro Max from O2. The delivery was made, but upon excitedly opening the Apple box, I was met with an empty package. Understandably concerned, I reported the issue to O2 on the 16th, and was assured that someone would be in touch within 5 days. Unfortunately, no one reached out, and I found myself in a waiting game.

After reaching out again on the 22nd, I was advised to lodge a formal complaint, which I promptly did. However, even after lodging the complaint, I have yet to receive any response or progress update. It's been a frustrating 19 days, and I'm currently down £550 with no resolution in sight.

I've been diligently contacting O2 agents for updates, but each time, I'm directed to lodge another complaint, with the last one showing no progress. I'm at a loss and feeling the financial strain of this situation.

Has anyone else in the community faced a similar issue? What steps did you take, and were you able to find a resolution? Any advice or guidance on how to navigate this would be greatly appreciated. I value the O2 community's insights and hope to find a solution soon.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144410 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@carphone21 

This will have been passed to the fraud department for investigation so unfortunately you will need to wait for them.

We know from experience that this can take up to 3 months or so.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2