Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MMS settings for Nokia 301

Gremlin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Up until recently I was with Virgin. Took me forever to get the MMS settings working properly. Now I've been bundled over to O2 and my MMS settings have gone haywire.

Anybody know how to set up an 'antique' Nokia 301 for MMS?

Any help gratefully received.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23106 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@Gremlin Using MMS on O2 is very expensive and is also about as antique as your phone is. You may still like using your Nokia, but you're just flushing money down the toilet sending MMS. A new phone would give you the option of using WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger whereby you can send picture messages over WiFi for free. Ultimately it's your decision, but it's something you might want to give some thought to.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23106 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3677 Solutions

@Gremlin Using MMS on O2 is very expensive and is also about as antique as your phone is. You may still like using your Nokia, but you're just flushing money down the toilet sending MMS. A new phone would give you the option of using WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger whereby you can send picture messages over WiFi for free. Ultimately it's your decision, but it's something you might want to give some thought to.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

Gremlin
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah, you're right. I don't use it very often to be honest. And I do quite like the fact that I'm not permanently connected to the rest of the world with continuous notifications demanding my attention. Tried it before and didn't like it. So shall persevere with it as it is for now. 

Thanks for the quick reply.

Message 4 of 4