cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to report poor coverage?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting poor coverage and I went onto the O2 site to report the problem. The link given to "find the correct contact number" takes me to an area without any mention of reporting problems.

I can understand that O2 might not be thrilled with the idea of their customers reporting problems but does anyone have a number to call to complain about lack of signal please?

Whilst I'm having a moan, I also get problems with long delays in the answering service. Some messages don't trigger a message that I have messages waiting for days and one took nearly a month before the voice message even showed up in the system!

Thanks for any advice.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
you just ring your normal customer services number and tell them the issue
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I don't have a customer services number, where do I get that from please?

Thanks
Message 3 of 12

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
from "contact us" on the o2 home page www.o2.co.uk
Apple Watch series 4
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm getting poor coverage and I went onto the O2 site to report the problem. The link given to "find the correct contact number" takes me to an area without any mention of reporting problems.
I can understand that O2 might not be thrilled with the idea of their customers reporting problems but does anyone have a number to call to complain about lack of signal please?
Whilst I'm having a moan, I also get problems with long delays in the answering service. Some messages don't trigger a message that I have messages waiting for days and one took nearly a month before the voice message even showed up in the system!
Thanks for any advice.

Voice mail is in real time so writes to the equipment instantly, are you saying that it has not informed you that you have voice mail for nearly a month? A little hard to believe, it could be a handset problem as it would not be just one person suffering such an issue.

As for coverage, postcodes are good, closer the better, note if its 2 or 3G also and report to customer services.
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Voice mail is in real time so writes to the equipment instantly, are you saying that it has not informed you that you have voice mail for nearly a month? A little hard to believe, it could be a handset problem as it would not be just one person suffering such an issue.
As for coverage, postcodes are good, closer the better, note if its 2 or 3G also and report to customer services.

I didn't get a notification for over 3 weeks and the message was not in my voice mail until the notification came through.

It's not the 1st time it's happened. There are regularly delays of several days before voice messages are in the inbox, or the text message comes through saying it's there.

To be honest, you can believe what you like about whether you think it is possible, that's what is happening to my system...

Dave
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
from "contact us" on the o2 home page www.o2.co.uk

Which ever way I try from the O2 home page it seems to take me to a 'Click here to report coverage issues' and the link takes me to a page which doesn't have any obvious link to a way to report coverage issues.

I'll give up now. Thanks
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

I didn't get a notification for over 3 weeks and the message was not in my voice mail until the notification came through.
It's not the 1st time it's happened. There are regularly delays of several days before voice messages are in the inbox, or the text message comes through saying it's there.
To be honest, you can believe what you like about whether you think it is possible, that's what is happening to my system...
Dave

Like I said, that voice mail is real time, it cannot be any other way, but you need to call customer services to report coverage issues.
Message 8 of 12

adamtemp64
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
from the coverage checker
UK coverage
Report a Network Problem
Are you experiencing a network problem in your area?

Our customers drive the development of our network. If you are experiencing any problems making or receiving calls, please contact our Customer Services team using the number on your phone bill.
Alternatively, Click Here to find out the correct number to call so that we can ensure we give you the help and assistance which is appropriate for your needs.
Apple Watch series 4

Message 9 of 12

mdoswell49
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've got signal issues - 8 weeks nearly. The latest excuse is ' there isn't a problem '
It's not my phone or sim, other customers even like me use Tesco and the problem is there too. Blatant lies. I wonder what Ofcom would make of it? I'm cheesed off with my connection failing as I can't afford WiFi. Money grabbing weasels
Message 10 of 12