Did you mean: 

Galaxy Buds 2 Pro For £1 Offer?

DanOnWheels
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there,  

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5 and shortly afterwards I received a text from o2 saying that because of that purchase I could buy a pair galaxy buds 2 pro for £1.  The text contained a promo code but every time I use this code the website states that it has expired.

I called o2 customer support some weeks ago now and was told that I would receive a working code within the next 24-48 hours.  This never happened, so I called o2 customer support again and was told that the offer could only be used after 30 days of buying the phone, so was told to wait until today and then the code that I was sent would work, but the o2 website still states that the code has expired.

Any ideas please?  O2 customer support don't seem to know what they're talking about.

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6784 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1519 Solutions

@DanOnWheels 

Here is the write up 

Get Galaxy Buds2 Pro for just £1. Worth £219. Ends 4 Oct.
Buy a Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB ("Qualifying Purchase") direct from O2 between 31 August 2023 until 4 October 2023 and claim one pair of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite for £1. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value worth £219. Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite value based on price of Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite on the Samsung.com/UK website and correct as of 14 August 2023. Customers who purchase the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 512GB or Samsung Galaxy S23 256GB will receive an SMS containing a unique voucher code with a value of £218 after 30 days of purchase date. After voucher code received, add the Galaxy Buds2 Pro to your basket on the O2 website by selecting pay in full option. Within the basket paste your unique voucher code into the ‘Got a promo code?’ section for discount to be applied. Discount can only be applied to the cost of the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite. Voucher code expires on 29 November 2023. Voucher code can only be used once, in a single transaction. One voucher code per transaction. One claim per customer. To qualify for the offer, you must not change your device within the first 14 days. Subject to availability, while stocks last. No cash or alternatives. Offer may be withdrawn or amended at any time. Change of mind policy applies to Qualifying Purchase and Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite as a bundle. If you return the Qualifying Purchase without the Galaxy Buds2 Pro Graphite, you will be charged the standard retail price for the Galaxy Buds2 Pro. 18+Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 4

DanOnWheels
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to reply.  It seems that O2 have made a mistake in sending me the text with the code, if the offer applies only to the S23 range, but they should still honour the offer once it's made.  I'll ask them on their facebook page.

Thanks Again x

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145010 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27816 Solutions

@DanOnWheels 

The freebie for the Z Flip is a ChromeBook.

Claim a Galaxy Chromebook Go. Ends 28 Sept.

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or Republic of Ireland residents (18+) only or registered companies in the same.  Purchase a Galaxy Z Flip5 (promotion product) from a Participating Retailer between 01/09/2023 – 28/09/2023 and claim a Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go by redemption. No cash alternative. Participants must visit samsungoffers.claims/perfectpartners, upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information (Claim). All Participants must claim within 30 days of purchase. Claim period closes on 28/10/2023. Maximum 1 Claim per Promotion Product purchased (maximum 2 Claims per household) and a maximum of 10 Claims per company participant. See samsungoffers.claims/perfectpartners for full Promotion terms

UK data only. Fair Usage policy applies. Devices are subject to availability. 0% APR. Finance subject to status and credit checks. 18+. Direct Debit. Credit provided by Telefónica UK Ltd, SL1 4DX. Telefónica UK is authorised and regulated by the FCA for consumer credit and insurance. Terms apply, see o2.co.uk/terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4