Did you mean: 

Doro 6520 compatibility with Nissan Micra bluetooth

MikeBUK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

Has anyone here paired a Doro 6520 with a Nissan Micra?

The Nissan Micra manual rather unhelpfully says that some Bluetooth phones may not pair and the person in the shop couldn't say for sure.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has tried it and knows.

Best wishes,

Mike

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
I've never known a modern phone fail with a modern car. Everything made since around 2012 will all work together well.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions
@MikeBUK Why don't you contact Nissan? There's a phone number for their customer service within this link: https://www.nissan.co.uk/customer-service/contact-us.html

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 8

MikeBUK
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, for the suggestion, but I've tried that already and only had a useless response about conencting to compatible devices.

That's why I've posted here for an answer from someone who has tried and can say whether it worked or not.

Message 4 of 8

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Your chances of finding someone with that phone and car are slim tbh.
Why not go to a dealership with your phone and try it on one of their demonstraters?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 8

MikeBUK
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We have the car, but not the phone and wanted to try for an answer here before buying one, seeing as phone retailers and car dealers are unable to tell us.

As the Micra manual say the system doesn't work with all bluetooth phones it suggests there is a risk it won't.

Message 6 of 8

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
I'd say 99% it will work but if you buy from O2 and it doesn't work, you can swap it for a different phone within 14 days.

Currently using:
Message 7 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @MikeBUK , it's been a while since you posted about the Doro/Micra compatibility, but I thought I'd just ask if you have made any progress with this since then? I don't think we've ever seen this specific question here before so it would be interesting to hear if you managed to find out anything more in the end. slight_smile

Message 8 of 8