cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't text or call Nokia 105

Anonymous
Not applicable

I recently got a Nokia 105. I can recieve texts and calls but I cannot make calls or send texts. The only way I can text people is by clicking reply and then texting through that, I can't text first.

Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you have not got the account set up properly you need to call customer service for help.
You could also try texting the word "Active" to 2020 and checking the sim is inserted correctly. Sometimes just removing it and refitting it can also help.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
If you have not got the account set up properly you need to call customer service for help.
You could also try texting the word "Active" to 2020 and checking the sim is inserted correctly. Sometimes just removing it and refitting it can also help.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous! Did MI5's advice above help you out or are you still experiencing the issue? Let us know how you're getting on please!

Message 3 of 3