Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top up for the first time

Ezio
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I need to know what to write in the first payment where it asks me "House name or number" and "Postcode", I live in Italy and if I put my address and postal code it tells me it's not correct. What do I have to do to be able to top up for the first time?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144416 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Ezio 

You need a voucher from a third party top up service as only UK addresses and banks are accepted.

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Ezio
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recharged £10 via Recharge.com and received the code but I don't know how to load it.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144416 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@Ezio 

Dial 4444 and follow the prompts.

*O2 Top-Up line

If you're in a direct dial country, you can call the O2 Top-Up line for free by:

• Calling 4444
  • Using Hotkey 3 on your Pay & Go mobile
  • Calling +441753 552 277 from any phone
  • Calling 03456 062 277 from any landline

If you're topping up from a country that doesn't allow direct dialling, enter *111*# then press the call button. Your mobile will go on standby for a few seconds before it rings.

Answer the call and follow the instructions to access the Top-Up line by dialling 4444#.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4