cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refer a friend

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have referred a friend and should have been given a £40 reward. Only got £20. Can you sort this out

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I have referred a friend and should have been given a £40 reward. Only got £20. Can you sort this out

@Anonymous @Anonymous

Welcome to the forum I am not certain what reward you mean. We have a member who works for O2 @Anonymous ...she is posting on the forum today...maybe she can help?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi,

when have you done this @Anonymous ?Are you pay and go or contract?

Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous

You will need to contact o2 Customer Services Link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus to ask them to look at the specifics on your account.
Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's the refer a friend offer.  Not sure why no one in o2 is aware of the offer. I referred a friend to o2 online and should have got £40 reward each. Can you look I.to it

Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

The referral was done in October. I received today £20 voucher. Should be £40 each

Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am aware of the offer @Anonymous slight_smile , but when you have done it is very important.

Message 8 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 122356 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

It's the refer a friend offer.  Not sure why no one in o2 is aware of the offer. I referred a friend to o2 online and should have got £40 reward each. Can you look I.to it

Just to be clear. You have posted on the community forum. We are all customers like yourself. I called for @Anonymous  as she actually works for O2 and posts on the forum in her own time.....and she is now helping you. take her advice please.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you contract or pay and go? Did you refer your friend to go on a new contract or was it the 4 free sim cards (£40 amazon vouchers?)

Message 10 of 19