Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47065 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can anyone recommend IPhone 4 Repair.

My home button has become intermittent, and I was wondering if anyone can recommend a place to have it fixed. It's an Iphone 4, and only about 16 Months old. Anywhere near Brighton would be great, but am willing to ship if the service and price is go...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Best weather app?

Hands up, if you checked a weather app on your mobile device today and thought let's stay in-door? Yes, I know it has been pouring all day long in many parts of the UK. Which mobile app do you prefer? How was your experience today? Would love to see ...

rainy day!
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need a breather?

Hi guys, As you know, there has been an iPhone release in the last few days (keep updated in our official thread for news) but we thought it might be nice to have a thread where we can do something else for those who are not so excited What forum gam...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 shop in wimbledon has no iPhones!

This could be why: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206701/iPhone-5-thief-Man-stole-250-Apple-phones-device-went-sale.html

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Earphones or Headphones?

I see a lot of people wearing big headphones these days, on-the-go, running, even in the office for normal conference calls. Makes me wonder if the trends are changing? Are standard earphones supplied with the mobile not sufficient enough? Or is it b...

Beats Pro
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Priority Moments - what more you looking for?

There have been some nice offers on our Priority Moments, have you checked your O2 moments app recently? You may find some interesting local additions to the list as well Here are some of the buzzing offers:- Little Chef - A free Lavazza coffee. Bell...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Email notifications on this forum

Hi guys, I used to use the old forum on another username, and email notifications works perfectly. I never receive any from this forum now, even topics I have subscribed too. (Yes i've also checked the junk mail folder). Is this a known problem? Obvi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos