Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47065 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Android Security

I found a link about Android Security and how passwords can be parsed and stolen. http://arstechnica.com/security/2012/10/android-apps-expose-passwords-e-mail-and-more/ Personally I use Comodo Mobile Security and DroidWall firewall which uses the IP ...

anticpated by Level 30: Meditator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the spotlight: jonsie

Hi everyone! This week, I'm very proud to say that we've got one of our most well known members in the spotlight. He's been around for a long time and all the regular community visitors will know him. He's one of our highest ranked members and he's t...

jonsie.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 43 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roll Call

Seeing as I've recently joined the 21st century and created a twitter account I'm interested to know who else is on there:)Post your username:) and who your favourite person to follow is:)(No one rude ey:))D2OLiquidToo soon to tell

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAC

How do I email to them to request for my PAC? As I would like to change to another network but I want to maintain my number. Please help thanks

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

On-hold music - playlist...

Hey, I was on hold yesterday and heard a great track - no idea who it was by though.Just wondering if anyone has a playlist? Sounded like a band with a male singer...It's driving me mad not knowing!!

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Rumors and Speculation of November 2 'iPad Mini' Launch

I think if the iPad mini is announced at the Apple event next week, that a 2nd November date sounds about right. What do you guys think? http://www.macrumors.com/2012/10/17/rumors-and-speculation-of-november-2-ipad-mini-launch-building/

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Issues Invitations for October 23 Media Event

So what do you think will be announced at this event? I think a iPad Mini (or whatever it will be called) is an almost certainty based on all the leaked images of it. I think that an iPad Mini with a 7-7.5 inch screen and competively priced, will do ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

what is a touchscreen and how does it work

A little light read. If u have ever wondered how touchscreens work.Enjoy....http://mobile.pcadvisor.co.uk/news/digital-home/3405657/how-it-works-technology-of-touch-screens/

macblank by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top 5 Travel apps on your mobile device

With everyday travelling to work or planning for a vacation, travel apps are a hit among smartphone users these days. We've got our top 5 list which includes the below apps:- 1) Kayak 2) Trip Advisor 3) Trip It 4) Instagram 5) Commuter by Ayoupa To k...

travel
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos