Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47067 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5072 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6611 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

Anyone help been receiving this error on here

I keep receiving this error ??? Logged OutUnauthorized use of this site is prohibited and may subject you to civil and criminal prosecution.Copyright © 2006, 2011, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Top 5 Apps on your mobile device?

Remember the first time you bought a smartphone and you wanted to download cool apps like Angry Birds? They are so addictive that one can easily spend hours and hours… I'm a little curious, hence wants to know if the trends have slightly changed this...

World of Apps
Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 38 replies
  • 0 kudos

Viral videos - Share with the Community!

Hands up if you've seen gangnam style dance step that's gone viral recently, If you haven't, you need to check out the below video - A must watch! It was recently recognized by Guinness World Records as the most "liked" video on YouTube!! What are th...

Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple logo is blasphemous?

http://m.cnet.com/news/bitten-apples-blasphemous-logo-under-fire-in-russia/57535567Anyone else thought this before?What's the world coming too:/

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

BIG THANK YOU !

Just want to say Big thank you to everyone on this forum as everyone has been excellent and i think this forum is amazing and the people are excellent ! Sorry for all the moaning i have done haha hope to get mine tomorrow and hope you all get yours s...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Dream Cars

Hi guys, I'm sure there are some car enthusiasts out there I have found my dream car; A snake skin Bentley. Tacky or not? What is your dream car? Is it a possibility or a pipe dream? Post a picture here

web580-dartz-bentley-continental-gt-5.jpg dartz_bentley_continental_gt_snake_skin.jpg
Toby by Former Staff
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where do you get your technology news?

Hey guys, Leonard and I thought it might be nice to include an update every week on the community of new gadget and technology news. There are lots of places to find out this info and I was wondering if any if you lovely lot had any sites that you us...

Toby by Former Staff
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade to iphone

Really can't believe the advice I was given by an o2 adviser tonight when i foned back as advised by them to to upgrade to iphones for myself and my partner. They told me three weeks ago that the price should be down by the time i foned back [ 4s] I ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Amusing use for new tech

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/technology-video/9626968/Lift-stunt-terrifies-riders-into-thinking-they-are-falling.htmlWell I for one would have left a brown stain in that lift haha

Liquid by Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos