Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 46922 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5034 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6597 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 452 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11705 replies
  • 0 kudos

pc question

when watching a video in my browser and goto full screen in massive writing it comes up "press esc to exit full screen" this is windows standard thing i think, it does go away afterabout 5 secs issh , but its doing my head inrunning on win7 home edit...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Christmas

What gets you in the spirit? With the Christmas approaching fast the day’s closing in nothing gets me in the spirit for Christmas more than the winter markets. What gets you in the Christmas spirit? Is it an advert or a song or maybe something totall...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 6.0.1 is released

I just checked on my iPad this morning for any software updates, and iOS 6.0.1 has been released. I just thought I would make you guys aware. I haven't installed it myself yet, I'll probably do it tonight. It will be interesting to see if there will ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

The future of Mobile phones?

Christmas is around the corner and we’re sure that a mobile or a tablet will be high on most people’s wish lists but with the release of the latest ipad mini and the ever growing tablet market, getting smaller smarter and better- Which begs the quest...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Themed mobile phones

With the themed bond phone on O2, which themes would you like to see available on mobiles. which themed phones have you ever had, I had on the orange netwotk back in 2006 a superman returns themed Nokia 6230i with a superman cape & red pants

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Shake up!

Apple News! I think John Browett must be to blame for not sending O2 enough iPhones!

Pickles by Level 17: Luminescent
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

iTunes 11 Delayed, Will Arrive By End of November

The new version of iTunes promises dramatically simpler and cleaner interface, and seamless integration with iCloud. iTunes 11 is expected to bring a complete overhaul to the user interface of the iTunes app itself and the iTunes Store. http://www.ma...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Airwave, sold off in 2007

I just found out today that O2 sold O2 Airwave to Macquarie back in 2007 and it is now called just 'Airwave'. Okay I know I am only five years late hearing this news but I wonder if anyone has a view or opinion or even some actual info as to why O2 s...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

In the spotlight: perksie

Hi everyone! You've all been asking for him, and we've finally got him. I'm proud to present this weeks spotlighted member; perksie! Having signed up over 4 years ago, perksie is one of the longest serving members on the forum. With more than 12,500 ...

perksie.jpg
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos