Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47766 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5273 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6711 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 515 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11760 replies
  • 0 kudos

DeathStar

I don't know if any of you have visited Kickstarter or supported any of the projects (I have!) but you might want to take a look at this one: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/461687407/kickstarter-open-source-death-star?ref=category And yes its se...

sheepdog by Level 26: Upbeat
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

My O2 app updated

Just loaded up iTunes and there's an update for the My O2 app, changes are: - A brand new design with simplified and intuitive navigation, including a new ‘news feed’ style homepage that highlights key information. - Increased capacity so that even m...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

£20 Voucher

HiI recieved a £20 gift voucher to spend at either Amazon, Next, M&S etc after buying a phone. I redeemed my voucher just after Christmas (or thought I had). I chose the Next voucher however; I still have not recieved it. I contacted 02 via the Live ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

£7k Smartphone

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-21387371

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

cannot failure

We have had no service since last Friday and cannot use our mobiles, we are with tesco mobile who tell us that 02 are fixing the line, anybody else had such problems?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

See ya

I was going to send a individual message to the regulars but was worried about missing people out. Having a break from the forum for a bit after recieving a PM from Leonard. It seems that common sense and straight forward talking is deemed as wrong o...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Pancakes.

favourite topping on a pancake, due to the fact its pancake day today. for me. u can't beat lemon and sugar..

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

NEW COMMUNITY PAGE

who was allowed to mess up the community pages???? i mean blue writing on a blue background nothing is opening up correctly. its like someone pulled the plug? and no this isnt from my mobile, its from my laptop :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((...

macblank by Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos

What's under your CTRL V?

Hey guys, I don't know if you have this, but I often don't know what's under my paste button. As a result, pasting things randomly can be quite funny. So, I was wondering, what's under your CTRL V right now? Would love to see the results

• 14 replies
  • 0 kudos