Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 48280 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5445 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6763 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 546 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11771 replies
  • 0 kudos

What’s your favourite SPORTS?

Are you passionate about sports? What’s your favourite sports or sporting idol that you’d like us to associate with #O2PrioritySports?

Abs by O2 Social Media Team
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Remain logged into forum

I was wondering if perhaps I've overlooked some setting, but I'm getting fed up with having to log back into the forum after a very short space of time. I was wondering if anyhone knows a workaround or some setting that perhaps I might have missed th...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Facebook woes

I created a security option on my Facebook that I would receive a text whenever I signed into Facebook on a different computer. I forgot to turn off this security feature before I cancelled my mobile phone and moved back to the states. Is there a way...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nokia Communicator - good ol' days!

Remember this tycoon? This day, 16 years ago it was launched by Nokia which fascinated everyone with its cool features like fax, digital camera, smart messaging, web browsing, serial terminal, telnet and many more... I still have one of them, somewhe...

Nokia Communicator
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keyboard short-cuts!

No matter what software or application you use on a PC or laptop, one always is eager to learn and use new shortcuts which make life much easier. What's your favourite keyboard shortcut? My personal favourite is Ctrl + Backspace which I use for delet...

keyboard
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Only 2% of People Can Multi-task Successfully, really?

You would've thought that with advance technology and more use of gadgets these days, we're able to multi-task more than before, right?. Well, the study conducted by OnlineCollege reveals something else... What's your take on it? Check out this...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Google Chrome

Anybody know if there's a sort function within Bookmarks or Bookmarks Manager.....I've searched through Help, Settings and Bookmarks but can't seem to find anything.

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect change of contract and out of country

Can anyone help? O2 have changed my contract to a pay as you go incorrectly after much messing about and people not doing things as promised. I'm out of the country and can't call them and now have no service. I can't see any way to email them but de...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 5?

http://www.broadbandgenie.co.uk/news/20120730-model-cobbled-together-from-spare-parts-reveals-final-iphone-5-design?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

perksie by Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 17 replies
  • 0 kudos

Which browser do you prefer?

Internet has become a part of our daily lives now, most of us would never imagine a day without it these days. From checking a website to an email, we use some form of browser to access it from a PC/ laptop. Over the past years, users have been tryin...

StatCounter-browser-ww-weekly-201121-201221.jpg
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos