Off-Topic
Chat about your interests, hobbies and anything else off-topic.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Word Association.....

Word Association: Read the previous posters word and then write the first thing that comes to mind. Keep it clean.....!! We'll start with..... Elephant

MI5 by Level 94: Supreme
  • 47063 replies
  • 0 kudos

The "What Are You Listening To Right Now" Thread

I was looking for this all over the place but I couldn't find it! Every forum should have one of these! So, here we go! Billy Talent - Red Flag YOUR TURN!

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5070 replies
  • 0 kudos

Weather

Think we're having bad weather? This is tonight's forecast for the Northeastern US.

Weather.jpg
Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 6610 replies
  • 0 kudos

HEROES OF THE O2 COMMUNITY

This should be posted on the Community Home Page but, unfortunately, cannot post on there. In these dreadful times, members of this O2 Community have excelled themselves in their help and support of O2 customers, they are, in my opinion, true heroes ...

Mi-Amigo by Level 47: Going Places
  • 80 replies
  • 0 kudos

Thought of the day

As part of the #o2surprise that I received last week, there was a jar of smiles. Many were keen to see what would come out of the jar each day, so here are the ones so far! The one that I picked out on Friday was "If you want to see the rainbow, you ...

gmarkj by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 456 replies
  • 0 kudos

The Virtual Lounge

Anyone here ? [Please see related discussion about "The Virtual Lounge" here]

blissgirl by Level 33: Firestarter
  • 11707 replies
  • 0 kudos

no service is currently available

hi i have a blackberry 8900 its not blocked , it has disabled written next to network , but when i try text, call , i get no available service, can anybody put any limelight on this 4 me

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

EMAIL

I cannot get my email's every time I log on

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Did anyone ever watch Kenan and Kel?

It was a hilariously funny show on Nikelodeon in the 90s starring 2 black kids called Kenan and Kel obviously. Kel was a bit dim to put it politely, and was addicted to a drink the Americans call Orange Soda, and often got Kenan and himself into lots...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do I cancel payments on Paypal?

Topic. I have a couple of payments going out weekly and monthly on Paypal for stuff I never use any more such as Facebook games, and Spotify Premium, I meed to stop these payments going from my Paypal account but I've looked at the account history pa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cheesy Tv

What was your guilty cheesy tv programme you secretly watched?? mine used to be the late 80's to early 90's superboy series on itv, cheesy stories & some lame acting but cool sfx as the people that made the series were from the alexander & illya salk...

• 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

James Gandolfini (1961–2013)

Great actor, great series - and some very memorable quotes Tony Soprano: Here we go. Here comes the Prozac!

jonsie by Level 94: Supreme
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay problems

Topic. Last night I put my old Galaxy S2 phone on eBay thinking I had got it all unlocked and sorted, someone bought it for £130, but they have just got in touch with me this morning on eBay to tell me that they didn't actually buy it, and that a few...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help For Small Businesses

Do O2 offer any support or sponsorship to small businesses? I've recently set up a business providing bespoke Social Media Marketing for sports clubs and small businesses. I need new and up to date equipment, but simply can't finance it at the moment...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

fathers day

so, fathers day is in 9 days, whats the ideas/gifts/plans for the day? 

• 29 replies
  • 0 kudos